Summit Wall Mounted Pergola 3.0m x 3.6m
£3,495.00 – £4,390.00
Solar LED Roof Louvres can be purchased separately
Dimensions: Height: 251cm | Width: 360cm | Depth: 304cm
About this product
The Summit Aluminium Pergolas are an award winning design, perfect for adding a stylish, covered area to your outdoor space.
Some images used are not to the exact specification of the Summit. They are to show the different ways they can be used in situ.
Pull down blind cassettes with zip system side frames available to purchase individually. Colours – charcoal cassette with charcoal textilene. The Summit Pergola can take 1 blind cassette or louvre (attached to the front of the structure). You could attach another 2 louvres or blinds on the other 2 sides, however it would require more specialized fitters and at the customer risk. Therefore, we would only recommend attaching blinds or louvres to the front of the pergola (3.6m side). Louvre side walls can be purchased individually. The front side can take up to 3 louvres and can used in any combination required. Sizes come in 1.2m for 3.6m sides.
Made entirely from aluminium, this stunning pergola frame is weather resistant for long term use. However please note especially in heavy rainwater can overload the roof meaning water can permeate through the slats. Plus with driving sideways rain it is therefore inevitable water will enter the underside of the pergola at some point. While our furniture is designed for this pergola we do not recommend other products that are not suitable for outdoors use. We recommend when not in use and in windy conditions to raise blinds into their closed position to minimise any damage the outside elements can bring.
This pergola is the perfect opportunity to extend your outdoor season. Thanks to the tilting louvres, you can switch between a closed, sheltered space and an open top which allows sunlight to come flooding in. This means that you can use your outdoor area even when the weather is less than perfect. This pergola ultimately allows you to choose between sitting in sunshine or shade.
This pergola design is a winner of the Red-Dot design award, showing just how perfect this would be for your outdoor space.
Summit Pergola Disclaimer
- To allow assembly of the Summit Pergola Frame, that is accompanied with blinds and louvre walls. The floor must be completely level or the 4 leg positions must be completely level. If the floor is not, the blinds in particular will not work adequately.
- Only 1 bolt is required to secure each leg.
- Element will not be responsible if Pergola is moved or modified in anyway.
- If Blinds/Louvres are included in the assembly these will be fitted and tested by Elements.
- Please Note – Most patios are angled to allow water to flow so a packer will therefore be required. We cannot be responsible for an uneven base.
- At the point of delivery/assembly a signature (POD) will be required by the recipient which confirms that the delivery/assembly process has been completely successful & without any problems
|Dimensions||365 × 304 × 251 cm|
|Installation (to be paid on the day)||
Yes, Not required